Shmuel's Diary


Today I met a new boy. It happened like this: I was sitting in front of the fence as I always do, and after a few minutes I saw a figure of a boy. As he got closer, he said hello. Then I said hello back. He came and sat in front of me. He was taller than me and his clothes looked expensive. We started talking. I told him that my name was Shmuel he said that he didn’t know anyone called Shmuel, I told him that in my side of the fence a lot of people were called Shmuel. Then he said that his name was, Bruno. That name is so strange isn’t it? We found out that we were born in the same day! He also said that he lived in a big house and that he was exploring. I told him that I was from Poland and that before we came here my mother was a teacher and she taught me how to talk both German and Polish. We talked about where we used to live. And some other things. Then he told me he had to go.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creative writing task