Fabian 8B
Thank, you Cindy us at the news station have some depressing news that we would like to share earlier today we learned that the child by the name of Bruno has died in a concentration camp in Auschwitz after a year of investigation the father found a little gap (sobs) big enough for a little boy. He was last spotted when leaving his house on a rainy cold windy day. Now some words from his father. Bruno was one of the kindest kids I have ever known, he was so innocent I don’t understand how this could happen (starts crying) I miss him every day I just want to hold him in my arms again. All of us at the Newscentral are all mourning for you. For anyone who is still watching go tell anyone you love or a family member, you love them because you never know if its the last time you see them goodnight.This is Fabian Malik at news central and I'm signing off.
Comments
Post a Comment